Summer is just around the corner and we have BIG plans in the works. Not only will we be serving the community with gently used clothing, linens, and shoes but we will also be adding new services and …looking for a new home!
We are GROWING! If you have ever brought us a donation to the back door, you have seen the behind the scenes logistics that is Donation Processing! Every inch of space is used with function and purpose around here and we are still busting at the seams. It is our greatest disappointment to struggle to accept or, worse yet, turn away a donation when there is simply nowhere to put it. It is time for us to grow into bigger space that allows for even better service to the community.
Moving into our own larger building will allow for:
- Increased storage and improved donation processing,
- New classroom and office space that allows for partner agencies to host classes, enrollment and groups supporting long term self-sufficiency,
- Improved shopping space that allows for more selection and sizing availability, and
- New client support services such as in-house shower and laundry programs.
Look forward to our capitol campaign launch as we take on the the task of raising hundreds of thousands of dollars to create a lasting legacy of community support!
Clothes Cabin Immediate Needs (as of 5/2018)
- New underwear: all sizes and genders
- Children’s shoes
- Children’s clothing
- Men’s clothing size Small and Medium
For more information on how to donate immediately needed items, please visit our Clothing Donations and Drives page.
Volunteers Needed! Can you help us out a couple hours a week?
Keep in mind our facility is run almost entirely on volunteer labor, so your volunteer commitment to us is crucial to our operations. There are many different volunteer shifts available, our current most needed shifts are:
Saturdays 10A-2P (or half-shift) in our Friends Resale Boutique!
Thursdays 6P-8P in Clothes Cabin during our open hours.
Contact email@example.com for more information.